Tuesday, November 17, 2009

PHOTOS!!!

This is one of the newborns named Sasha. She is all better now, but was in the hospital because she had pneumonia.











This is one of the older boys jumping on the trampoline they have. In the background is the elementary school and some rooms.











This is me and Georgina. She's very easy going and good natured almost all of the time. This is the girl I took to the hospital cuz she was pretty sick. I've been trying to teach her to call me "mama" but it hasn't been working very well. haha. She is orginally from the jungle.








This is where we eat.













This is me and my preschool class. There are 8 students and we classes during the week for 1 hour in the morning. It's funny cuz everyday the kids ask me when we're going to have classes and I tell them the same thing every day... at 9:00 or on Monday (when it's the weekend).







This is where the newborns sleep.













These are some of the "older" babies. One of the babies is blind, one is mentally disabled and one just went to the capital to get surgery on her skull.










This is one of the toddlers from the jungle children's home that just recently shut down. His name is Nacho and is incredibly cute.











This is me and 2 girls that I bond with really well.












This is me and one of the newborns named Alejandro. I'm in the baby room where we make bottles and feed the babies.










No comments:

Post a Comment