Friday, November 20, 2009

Friday

Today I helped with the babies, then helped with pre school since Zoe is back and then I wrapped Christmas presents for a few hours. Then in the afternoon I went downtown because I was supposed to help hand out flyers for the new English classes I'll be teaching, but no one was there. Therefore, I left and found a salon where I got my nails done for only $2! Then as I was walking towards the bus stop I noticed an ice cream shop where the ice cream was only 50 cents so I had to get some! Then I saw some amazing silver earnings with diamonds (fake of course) in the middle and bought them too... only $2! So for $5 I got a lot... After supper I watched some kids on the trampoline and now I'm waiting to see if some friends will be going to the hospital tonight to pray for the people there.

No comments:

Post a Comment