Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Abandoned Baby and Spanish Lessons

So today was a pretty full day. After feeding babies and helping with preschool, me and Zoe went to wrap Christmas presents for 80 kids... well, we ended up having to go to town to buy 200 sheets of wrapping paper and 3 pairs of shoes. After lunch Jemimah joined us to wrap gifts. Then I went downtown again to check out the Spanish/English school... apparently on Monday I'm going to start teaching English Monday to Thursday 6:30 to 7:30 and get free Spanish lessons in exchange from 5:30 to 6:30. We'll see how that goes... Then when I got back I found out we have a new baby. Leonardo was abandoned on a porch so the police brought him here. He's of course very cute and looks a lot like one of the other babies.

No comments:

Post a Comment