Thursday, October 1, 2009

BIRHDAY!!!

So for starters you probably already know that it's my birthday today! Well, I never imagined to have quite the birthday... I never imagined washing poop out of diapers on my birthday. I never imagined getting milk spit up all over me on my birthday. And I never imagined that'd I'd be in Ecuador on my birthday! At least yesterday one of the boys that is probably around 5 told me that I looked like Cinderella! Un nino me dijo que parezco a Cinderella! How nice! I went for a walk during my free time and bought myself a Gatorade and some ice cream (kind of like a a dilly bar from DQ) I really felt like I splurged... a whole $1.80! I think we are going out tonight for fun... apparently Glenda only found out it was my birthday because she saw it on facebook!

Yesterday, I played basketball with a few girls. During dinner they asked me practically ever English word they ever wanted to know! One of the girls whose name is Tanya (11 years old) I've become to know more... we decided to teach each other Spanish/English... we'll see how our plan goes!

Pray for energy and strength because every night I am extremely tired and want naps all the time! I especially find it hard working with babies for 6 hours because I am not at all formiliar with them... changing their clothes and diapers, feeding them, burping them, etc. I feel more confident of having a kid now, but am not sure because they are so much work! Anyways, cuidate.

No comments:

Post a Comment