Friday, October 16, 2009

My Room and More

Hey Everyone! So it has been awhile, but I'm back. So first of all, this is my room... very nice, but very cold... at least my bed is super comfy and warm!

So to back up to yesterday, I went to get my yellow fever shot. The reason being I was planning on going to the jungle (Macas/Sucua) to drop off a kid that was returning to his dad, but at the last moment Glenda remembered that I should have my yellow fever vaccine, which I didn't so I couldn't go :( Apparently there will be more opportunities to go, which I'm really looking forward to.

I will also be making a trip to the capital (Quito) next week to register my visa... it's Jemimah's birthday soon so we'll also be going out for pizza and celebrating while we're there.

This next week we should be starting picking out presents for the kids/wrapping them and doing sponsorship letters... apparently it's tons of work! Anyways... to my next post...



No comments:

Post a Comment