Saturday, October 3, 2009

Day 6

Hello all. Today (since it's the weekend) is a free day so I didn't do much work. However, I played cards with some kids, learned a game in Spanish, found an amazing ice cream store and did some other stuff I can't remember because I'm finishing this sentence days later!

This week I had to take care of the toddlers one day because some of the workers were fired. I also worked with the newborns... it's my favorite age group so far because you aren't dealing with disciplining the kids or their attitudes... if they cry you change their diaper, feed them, burp them or just hold them... they're much simpler. They are also so adorable... I love just holding them and taking them for a walk outside when it's calmer inside.

Today (Wednesday) I also walked with Zoe to get some ice cream and yucca (cassava) bread, then went with Ron to help carry groceries, and then Zoe and Chava and I wrapped birthday presents. Now we are waiting to go to a prayer meeting and some are watching Touched By An Angel.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Anna, Sounds great so far!! Young ones are lots of work, but it won't take you long to catch on. Lots of adjusting for you so far though, take time-out for yourself to keep yourself healthy, or else you won't be help all those adorable children. Take Care, Mrs Busch

    P.S. Happy belated Birthday

    ReplyDelete