Wednesday, September 30, 2009

First Day of Work

So today was my first day of work. I startd at 7:00 and worked with the toddlers... they are so cute, but a lot of work! Let's just say that I changed a lot of clothes from kids going pee or poo in their pants. I also bathed them, played a little, helped with breakfast and lunch, helped put them down for a nap and some other stuff. I think I'm working with the babies tomorrow... which by the way is my birthday! I doubt I'll be doing anything special, but I think my amazing time in LA will make up for that! Anyways, I'm thinking of taking some sort of spanish class if I continue to finish work at 1:30... however, I have no idea what I'll be doing to be honest. Dios te bendiga.

1 comment:

  1. that sounds awesome Anna! Have a great birthday and I can't wait to read more :)

    ReplyDelete