Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Safe Arrival in Ecuador

Hola a todos! Hi everyone! I have made it safely into Riobamba and haven't really felt any major side effects from the altitude. I have my own room, which is really quite big and very nice. However, I wish their was another volunteer here so I wouldn't be alone! Quiero que otra voluntaria venga para ser mi companera de cuarto. The temperature has been pretty nice so far, but you always have to wear pants and a sweater. Tomorrow I start my first day of "work" since today I mostly just played with kids and slept. The kids are so adorable and they are so fun to play with. I made it into town, which reminds me a lot of Guatemala... they have a lot of sweet stores so I hope to be able to go again since the bus is only 20 cents! However, knowing me, I'll probably get lost if I'm not careful! Los quiero mucho a ustedes y los extrano. Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment