Sunday, December 6, 2009

More Photos!!!


Our trip to Guano for the Skateboard competition/concert... this is me in a little park me and Danilu found... Notice the Canadian flag on the map of Guano.












Danilu by a fountain in the park in Guano...


















Danilu on this long, deserted road we found in Guano... we took a nice walk and had a nice chat too.












Isaac skateboarding in Guano.















This is most of the crew that went down to Guano... some guys came to do some graffiti and one of them that we hung out afterward was from Chile. I'm in the back with Naomi and Danilu doing an interview with this girl that also does graphic design... later we put the interview on the radio.







These next pictures are dedicated to my dad... he motivated me to take photos of my surroundings/Riobamba.



This is the entrance to the Ark... they have an intercom with a camera to only let certain people in... almost all properties have fences with broken glass on top like this one.











These are the hills that surround Riobamba... it really looks like Kelowna in so many ways... the hills, the trees...












This is one of the roads near our house... we're in the North and on the outskirts.













This is the main road (the Panamerican highway)... this is where I catch the bus to go into town.






















































1 comment:

  1. Hi amiga It is so nice to see pictures of you and my family back there I am so glad that you have the oportunity to be there and share of the LOVE from our Lord Jesus :)

    ReplyDelete